Sunday, February 21, 2010

"NO!!!!! I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU !!!! - 36"

"What is with all the Women on CL just looking for sex????? I am not that kinda guy!!!!

I have gone out with 2 women from here and all the wanted to do was get me in bed..WTF????

What has this world come to?

should not be craigslist..it should be sexlist..

and if you are going to try to take me out to dinner.. you better send a pic...if you are looking for a easy guy..head over to the casual encounter page....I am not a slut...

I feel so used..........."




I usually don't bother including the pictures from these postings, but this was too good to pass up. Pleasepleasepleaseplease be real.

2 comments:

  1. all i want to do is take him to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever bastard, with his vapid "Hey women, rape me (but not really, but yeah)" expression.

    ReplyDelete