Friday, February 19, 2010

"neva done this b4, so lets c wuz good.."

"Ok so diz my forst time aight!!.. lol I'm str8 up down 2 earth person I have many great friends that truly appreciate my friendship bu yet I haven't met da special1.. I'm very outgoing I like going to bars n clubs bu I don mind staying a home w a love1 jst killing time, I'm realy independent in which I mean I have my own place n my own cars.. I really shouldn't be trying things like this bu O' watta hell.. lol ok ok so I kno diz important.. I'm 24ys old I'm 5' 7" I'm hispanic I'm 145lbs I Don't have problems meeting new ppl, I jst like trying out sum diff once in a While u kno???.. lol.... so wa u doin thiz weekend?.. wanna meet up?"


A str8 up down 2 earth person? Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment