Monday, February 1, 2010

"DO YOU HAVE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME?? - 36"

"All kidding aside, I want the exact opposite of some nasty chick that spends a half hour everyday on the pot stinking up the bathroom. I am looking for the girl that will never break wind in my presence. The girl I am after knows to run the shower if she is going to take a crap, to cover up the noise and smell. This should be standard operating procedure for every bowel movement.

If you believe the ANUS is HEINOUS and are interested in a guy that wished he never had to take a crap again then shoot me your pics. Maybe we were meant for each other, two souls that are ashamed of their bodily functions that want to find true love with a like minded individual."




A lady never has bowel movements.

1 comment:

  1. I would pay cold hard cash to see this guy's reaction video to 2 girls 1 cup. It'd be the snuff film of his very soul, if even half of this personal is true.

    ReplyDelete