Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Lady's Run me over and park on me! - 45"

"Lady's I am looking to break a Guinness worlds record, by being ran over by the most cars driven with the most beautiful woman in IL. If you want to run me over please leave me a message. Every time a woman runs me over and parks her car on me, she will have a picture taken of her standing on me for the records. If your the world record breaker driver, you may have you picture with your car on me in the world record book as the woman to break the run over record!"






Tempting. But how does his peen stay intact?

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a lot of liability is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Well, maybe if he gets the record, someone will pay him to be in a personal injuries lawsuit commercial. Then he will be rich, baby, rich from ca$hmoney.

    ReplyDelete