Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Conservative, Christian, ehtnic Hillbilly - 29"

"Hello. The headline says it all. I am conservative, a Christian, and an ethnic Hillbilly.

I an a 29 year old single white male ... I love country music ... I work with men who work in the sun all day, and develop "red" tans on their necks that are semi permanent. We commonly call each other "rednecks" with affection. I am a God fearing man, so please be right with God. This is a must. I do own a pickup truck, her name is Big Red.

I hold my conservative values close, and am a man of my principles. If you are a liberal who believes in killing babies, or wants to see gay marriage become legal, or are a devout obama lover, please pass me by your wasting your time.

Things I enjoy: Ridding my bike in the park, driving, watching movies, working on my truck, working on my computer, working with my tools, or just working general. I like good conversations, country fried potatoes, road trips that head south, Sarah Palin, playing with my cat Cletus, visiting my family, Ice tea on a hot day and hot tea on a cold day, The Irish, Church, and many other things."



As a liberal, killing babies is definitely one of my favorite past times. However, I'm still unclear about what "ethnic hillbilly" means, exactly. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment