Monday, January 25, 2010

"A MANS BEST FRIEND is His MOTHER, DONT YOU AGREE??????? - 35"

"Hi,

I am looking for someone to treat me the way my mother does. I need you to wake up early everyday and make me bacon n eggs, then run me a hot bath, lay my clothes out for me on the bed every morning, make me my lunch and make sure I don’t forgot to take my lunch with me to work, and give me a hug and a kiss when I leave for work.

My mom always called me at around noon at work every day just to see how my day was going; I expect the same from you. When I get home from a long day, I expect a hot homemade meal and after dinner for you to rub my feet while I watch the news. I am on my feet all day at work, so my achy feet need pampering. I also need you to do all of the shopping, this includes picking out and buying my clothes.

Me and my mom always go out to dinner every Saturday night, it will be great for you to join us, although my mom will still want to order for me, she knows what food is best for me and always does a great job keeping me happy and healthy! I don’t want you to think my mom will always be around, we will have our own privacy but she will want to meet you before we go on our first date. So if you think I am the kind of guy for, then please send me your pics, make sure their clear images, my mom has cataracts and has trouble seeing."


Sounds like an episode of Jersey Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment