Sunday, January 24, 2010

"looking for young girl to laugh at me - 29"

"I am a young, attractive, successful, married man with a secret fantasy. I want to find a younger girl (18-25) who would be willing to tease and humiliate me while I jerk off with her panties.
I want her to let me masturbate in front of her but laugh at and tease me during. I'd also be open to her making me worship her, tell her how much sexier she is than my wife, kiss her feet, or help her get ready to go out with her friends or boyfriend. I would be generous to any girl interested in such an encounter and would be open to a one-time thing or a more long term relationship. I need to keep this entirely discreet. Looking for an attractive girl with the right attitude who would enjoy the power of teasing, tormenting, and humiliating a married man and getting compensated for it."


I would never have thought that my best friend could make a career out of demeaning men the way she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment