Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Crazy, Does that make me? - 23"

"A crazy man will hit you, berate you, abuse you, lie to you, and treat you like trash. I will take my medicine, talk to myself, pace the room, rock in place, see things that aren't there, and keep irregular sleeping hours. These two men have some similarities; they will hide all of the aforementioned in a hope to impress you, and you will try to leave both. The former you cant leave because of fear, the latter you cant leave out of love. A bad man will keep you beneath him to make himself feel big. A good man will keep to his side to make himself feel complete."



Would you rather...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'm just drunk, but this sounds an awful lot like a Michael Scott sales pitch. Or maybe it just seems less scary presented that way in my mind.

    ReplyDelete